Saturday, January 16, 2016

Don't Know How to Express Yourself? Here are some tips to get you started!

A lot of the times when you don't know how to express yourself it's because you simply just don't know, or you know what you want to do, you just don't know how to get started. I had that issue before when I wanted to create outfits but I didn't know how to do that, then my sister showed me this site called Polyvore and let me tell you, it changed my life. You can create anything on Polyvore. Now maybe you don't want to create outfits or what not, most of the time if you search whatever you want to create on the Internet and depending on if you want it free or not then add the word free at the end. If you want to check out my polyvore and see what all you can create click on this link; http://kat-schooler.polyvore.com/?.out=rss ! If you have any questions feel free to comment down below!


Until next time, Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment